Welcome to the Premier Knowledge-Based Resident Curriculum
The all-new Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge (ROCK) program is the only all-in-one resident curriculum available today.
All US-based ACGME-accredited programs' residents, program directors, program coordinators, etc. are automatically enrolled for a complimentary trial period through 6/30/23.
- Beginning July 1, 2023, programs with a new or existing ResStudy subscription will receive an additional year of ROCK access for free. That represents a savings of $386 per resident.
- This evolving product will have features and functionality added on a continual basis.
Ready to ROCK?
- Use your AAOS membership credentials to sign in.
Explore the Content
- Visit Resources > Chapters to filter by subspecialty and find topics and chapters to study
- Use the Search ( above) to find multimedia chapters and videos on content related to a specific topic, procedure, etc.
- Review the Table of Contents to see all topics in an expertly curated sequence per subspecialty
*Remember, AAOS offers ROCK for studying, ResStudy for quizzing, and the OITE for an annual benchmark of preparation.*